Hi Moritz,

you can use the "rename" feature to change the page name.

Right now, to change the page title you have to switch to "advanced" mode
in your user profile and edit the page in wiki mode.

There is a JIRA issue in order to display the "title" field by default when
editing a page created with AppWithinMinutes, but it has not been
implemented yet.

Guillaume