On 04/18/2012 08:13 AM, mohit gupta wrote:
Seems great. *But looks one severity1 exist here. whenever i post any
message i get below warning*

Warning

This request contains an invalid authentication information.

This might happen in the following situations:

    - You left the editor open in another window/tab and logged off and on
    again
    - Your authentication token exipired after a long period of inactivity
    - Somebody tried to perform a CSRF attack

If you are sure that none of these situations apply in your case, you might
have found a bug. We are sorry about that, please report it on XWiki
JIRA<http://jira.xwiki.org/>

Do you want to resend the request? If unsure, say *No*.

I would say this is because the application is a bit older and you installed it on new wiki instance, which requires csrf tokens in forms. You'll need to modify the application yourself to add the csrf tokens (see http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-5463 about how this was fixed for the default xwiki applications -- check the "depends on" issues and the commits that were done for these issues in the subversion commits tab).

Also you can disable csrf protection for your wiki in xwiki.properties, which should fix your issue.

Have fun,
Anca

*As for me  i am not in any of the situation mentioned above?*