Just to give you heads up you can mention  below property in xwiki.cfg file

xwiki.authentication.authclass=com.MyAuthClass.

Now in MyAuthClass  you can check
XWikiContext.getAction().equals("create")// it means user is creating some
doc. I am not sure if we have some variable in  XWikiContext thru which you
can distinguish if it is a space or not(may be some yo can check the parent
of doc to be created). If Not, you can follow the convention that user
always create the space document suffixed with "MySpace" and one more check
in this custom class

(XWikiContext.getURL().toString().contains("MySpace/")).

Hope it helps.