Marius Dumitru Florea wrote

> Hi Moritz,
>
> (1) Use the observation module. You can write an event listener that
> is called each time a new document is created. See
> http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/DevGuide/GroovyNotificationTutorial
> for a tutorial on how to do this, and
> http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Title+Post+Processing+Using+Groovy
> as a simple example.

In a realty existing very big problem with this method. I should manually
start event listener every time after restarting application server ... In a
theory is possible to write a job in a scheduler, which will restart event
listener every 10 minutes - I tried - but without success. In any case - it
is a terrible solution - same as "patching patch" ...

As a result - XWiki haven't easy and transparent possibility to "attach"
additional actions to some internal actions (create, save, delete, etc).
Methods exists, but all have some big minuses.

--
Best regards
Eugen Colesnicov