I'm not sure I understood well your problem, but no, you can't insert an
image into content that is dynamically generated, not directly.
If you want to insert your image, you have to edit the macro content or code
that generates this dynamic data, if it is possible of course.
For example it would not be possible to insert an image inside text that
comes from a Translation bundle property : you can only put it before or
after, or update the Translation bundle property ...
If you want to put an image aside some other content, you can use
{{section}}{{column}}..{{/column}}{{/section}} to define a section with
columns.