Hi Eduard,
thanks for your quick answer. Using the REST resource works fine, thanks a
lot.

For future work I have one question left. I read the tutorial for creating
an own component, but it is not clear to me how to use an component as a
service, so that an external application can access it. e.g. that I would
have an own url for this new component, like for the REST API. So I would
be able to call an url like xwiki/myApi instead of xwiki/rest or
xwiki/xmlrpc/confluence. Is it possible to create something like this?

Thanks,
Sven