Created a software release tracking system to track releases of
software/versions/build dates etc. to our SIT group

-----Original Message-----
From: users-boun...@xwiki.org [mailto:users-boun...@xwiki.org] On Behalf Of
Guillaume Lerouge
Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2012 6:06 AM
To: XWiki Users
Subject: [xwiki-users] What are you using AppWithinMinutes for?

Hi XWikiers,

now that
AppWithinMinutes<http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/App+Within+Minutes+Application>has
been available for a couple releases, I was wondering what you have been using
it for so far.

On my side, I have seen AppWithinMinutes used for:

   - Logging safety incidents
   - Listing assets managed by a company
   - Creating a directory of software applications available to users in a
   large organization
   - Managing and classifying processes and procedures
   - Listing presentations delivered at various conferences for later
   reference

I look forward to reading about your own examples.

Thanks,

Guillaume