Von: users-boun...@xwiki.org [mailto:users-boun...@xwiki.org] Im Auftrag von
Reis Markus
Gesendet: Dienstag, 5. Juni 2012 15:06
An: XWiki Users
Betreff: Re: [xwiki-users] prevent users from deleting comments posted byother
users

Hi Guillaume,

I'd like to have users to add comments to a page (so I don't want to disallow
the comment right in general) - what I'd like to do is to prevent user A from
deleting the comment posted by user B ...

Even if the user has NOT the right to edit a page, the user can delete comments
from other users on this page.

Is there really no way from preventing a user to delete others comments?

The wiki is private, so I cannot share the link.

markus