Please, help me on below...
On XWiki.org I find the following:

Creating one or several Blogs

By default a recent XWiki installation will provide a blog inside the Blog
space. You can use that one or create a new one inside an existing space or as
the main content of a new space using the Blog's Management. For that you just
need to navigate to this URL: <URL to
server:port>/xwiki/bin/view/Blog/Management. A new page will show up asking you
to enter:

        • The name of the Space
        • The title of the Blog
        • Select if the blog is inside an existing space or as the main content
of that space

I fail to see the difference between "existing space" or "new space", they both
seem to deliver the same result, having the issues I described below?
- SHARED CATEGORIES; we would like to be able to define CATEGORIES per space;
as we are a multi-language wiki and the blogs are NOT translated?
- SHARED PANELS; we would like to have Panels per sapce>

How to achieve this-> Configuarion or Customization; if Customization-> which
things need customization and which code can be shared?

Gerritjan

Op 31 mei 2012, om 15:35 heeft Gerritjan Koekkoek het volgende geschreven: