Great, the migration is ok (no error) when I empty the stats tables :

2012/06/27 14:43:15 [http://172.24.1.135:8080/xem/bin/view/Main/] ERROR
c.x.x.s.m.h.HibernateDataMigrationManager - Exiting because
xwiki.store.migration.exitAfterEnd is set

However, when I restart XWiki, I've many error messages :

2012/06/27 14:46:01 [http://172.24.1.135:8080/xem/bin/view/Main/] ERROR
c.x.xwiki.store.XWikiHibernateStore - No data for property sheet of object id
2186376547412776710
2012/06/27 14:46:01 [http://172.24.1.135:8080/xem/bin/view/Main/] ERROR
c.x.xwiki.store.XWikiHibernateStore - No data for property allow of object id
-5988059480303893268
2012/06/27 14:46:01 [http://172.24.1.135:8080/xem/bin/view/Main/] ERROR
c.x.xwiki.store.XWikiHibernateStore - No data for property groups of object id
-5988059480303893268
2012/06/27 14:46:01 [http://172.24.1.135:8080/xem/bin/view/Main/] ERROR
c.x.xwiki.store.XWikiHibernateStore - No data for property levels of object id
-5988059480303893268
2012/06/27 14:46:01 [http://172.24.1.135:8080/xem/bin/view/Main/] ERROR
c.x.xwiki.store.XWikiHibernateStore - No data for property users of object id
-5988059480303893268
2012/06/27 14:46:01 [http://172.24.1.135:8080/xem/bin/view/Main/] ERROR
c.x.xwiki.store.XWikiHibernateStore - No data for property accessibility of
object id -614498398768250718
... (more lines like that)
2012/06/27 14:46:03 [http://172.24.1.135:8080/xem/bin/view/Main/] ERROR
c.x.xwiki.store.XWikiHibernateStore - No data for property plugins of object id
2824806279857424438
2012/06/27 14:46:03 [http://172.24.1.135:8080/xem/bin/view/Main/] WARN
c.x.x.i.q.ConfiguredQueryExecutorProvider - Could not find a QueryExecutor with
hint hibernate which is the hint for the storage engine. the default
QueryExecutor will not be used instead.
org.xwiki.component.manager.ComponentLookupException: Can't find descriptor for
the component [role = [interface org.xwiki.query.QueryExecutor] hint =
[hibernate]]
... (more "No data" errors)
2012/06/27 14:46:08 [http://172.24.1.135:8080/xem/bin/view/Main/] ERROR
c.x.x.p.w.WatchListJobManager - Cannot initialize WatchListJob
com.xpn.xwiki.XWikiException: Error number 3201 in 3: Exception while saving
document xwiki:Scheduler.WatchListHourlyNotifier
Wrapped Exception: Failed to commit or rollback transaction. Root cause []
Caused by: org.hibernate.StaleObjectStateException: Row was updated or deleted
by another transaction (or unsaved-value mapping was incorrect):
[com.xpn.xwiki.objects.StringProperty#<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<contextDatabase></contextDatabase>

I've missed something ?

Thank you

Nicolas