Hello thanks for your help

my code is now  for main WebHome

{{include document="Dashboard.WebHome" context="new"/}}
{{velocity}}
$xwiki.getURL("guide utilisateur Alexandhry.WebHome")
{{/velocity}}

but it still does not work when a user registers it still goes on main
space instead of specific space. I also have changed default page on
cfg file but no success either

thanks

yann