Hello Vincent,

  The most interesting presentations I saw were based on real experience and
included live demos. So I like all of the demos you've listed below (especially
"quality dashboard" and "web site live").

  My 2 cents on potentially interesting content (from devoxx attendee the point
of view):

> Methodology
Remember that survey about XWiki community and development process by Martin
Schonberger?
http://xwiki.475771.n2.nabble.com/Questions-concerning-the-development-of-XWiki-Final-Round-td7566339.html

It's a good material for presentation about open source project evolution (how
new challenges triggered new perception and new solutions).

> Architecture, Cloud and Security
      * A hands-on lab on deploying wiki farm to the cloud (can be combined
with presentation describing xwiki architecture with regard to cloud
deployment). Maybe even make the presentation more generic (to attract more
audience) - to touch the topic of modern cloud deployment and management
(http://jelastic.com/ ; http://www.cloudbees.com/ ;
http://www.cloudfoundry.com/ ) and deploy XWiki farm to the cloud as an example.
      * Also on architecture part - there can be a good presentation on
"Refactoring to Modularity" (or "Refactoring to Maven"?) - how the need for
modularity emerged and how XWiki has been refactored (all with samples of
"before" and "after").
      * (Speaking of Maven) XWiki project is unique in terms of number of Maven
modules - so presentation like "Maven: One tool to rule them all" would be
interesting from pure practical standpoint.

> A quick history of wikis (Quickie: 15 mn) Shows evolution of wikis since
> their creation and where wikis are heading in the future
   For this one I can suggest source where I have collected many ideas
http://prezi.com/nymm70tfdird/next-gen-collaboration-wikis/ . Maybe you'll find
something useful.

  Good luck with the show! Looking forward to see your speeches on
http://www.parleys.com/#st=3&id=189

Btw, when preparing those demos - most likely the presenter will practice it
several times. We can kill 2 birds with one stone if presenter records his
training speeches in order to provide video guides/tours on YouTube (one thing
XWiki currently lacks).

Regards,
  Roman