Hello XWiki ers,

on #xwiki, Sergiu was kind enough to indicate that my current bug, the fact
that $!xwiki.getXWiki().Param(...) returns empty is a programming rights issue:
the problem seems to be that the resource page, whose rendering is entirely
made outside of the wiki-page-content.

And I could verify that by having, in all pages where the above is empty, an
output that of $doc.hasProgrammingRight() which is false.

Question 1: how can I evaluate that another page has programming rights?

Question 2: is there a way to give programming rights to everything in a space?
to all code in included .vm files?

thanks in advance

Paul