Hello,

i altered the MenuCode Extension to use the XWIKI CSS only menu:

{{velocity}}
##$xwiki.ssx.use('xwiki:XWikiOrgCode.MenuMacro')
##{{menu id="navigationMenu"}}
{{menu type="horizontal" position="left" id="mainMenu"}}
#set($menuContentProperty =
$xwiki.getDocument("MenuCode.MenuConfig").getObject("MenuCode.MenuConfig").getProperty('content').value)
#if("$!menuContentProperty" == '' or "$!menuContentProperty" == "\\")
  * [[Edit the menu in
administration>>XWiki.XWikiPreferences?editor=globaladmin&section=MenuConfig]]
#else
  $menuContentProperty
#end
{{/menu}}
{{/velocity}}

Unfortunately the manu is not rendered to the top of the page like the normal Menu Macro. Can someone give me a hint how to include the xwiki menu to the top of the page. I'm new to xwiki and i do not know if i can set the menu globally for all spaces without the MenuCode Panel Extension.

Thank you very much
--
Andreas Niekler, Dipl. Ing. (FH)
NLP Group | Department of Computer Science

mail: aniek...@informatik.uni-leipzig.deg.de