Hello,

after a hard reset of the application and a fresh installation of the extension i'm still facing this problem. But in contrast i only get this error when i use the create new Todo Button. If i only save the new todo page and open it again with the "form" edit than everything is ok. Maybe this is because of the call to the new page dialig?

All the best

Andreas