I am trying to configure PlantUML to work with local Graphviz server.
My environment - Linux Mint Debian (last stable), MySQL, Tomcat, XWiki
4.1.3.
XWiki installed from standart xwiki deb-packages. No any customization on OS
or XWiki. Empty base (only installed standart wiki-pages).

According to PlantUML macros installation guide, I installed Graphviz, and
deleted path to external graphviz server. Also I added GRAPHVIZ_DOT to
system variable (added export GRAPHVIZ_DOT="/usr/bin/dot" to /etc/profile).

But when I opening test page
http://localhost:8080/xwiki/bin/view/XWiki/PlantUMLMacro
I have got an error:
Dot executable is /usr/bin/dot
Dot version: dot - graphviz version ...
java.io.FileNotDoundExeption: testdottmp42.dot (Permission denied)

I checked - dot executable exists in /usr/bin/. Also I checked environment
variables with comand env - all is ok, GRAPHVIZ_DOT variable exists and give
correct path.

Also, I tried to give full permissions for /usr/bin/ and dot executable -
any user/group can read / write / execute it. Also I tried to change tomcat
parameters: TOMCAT6_USER=root and TOMCAT6_GROUP=root for the starting tomcat
as root (it is not good for security reason but for testing is ok).

As a result - same situation, same error.
What is the problem and how I is possible correct it?

Thanks beforehand!
Eugen Colesnicov