Hi Hamster,

one method I've used in the past is to create a page called Main.Announce

Then I would include the content of this page in header.vm and style it in
bold red.

This way when there is content in Main.Announce it's displayed at the top
of the page for everyone to see. When there is none, nothing displays.

Guillaume