Sergiu Dumitriu-2 wrote

> Since the error is in commons-fileupload, then XWiki storage isn't
> involved. commons-fileupload creates temporary files in the directory
> configured as "java.io.tmpdir", which is usually /tmp. Check that your
> /tmp partition has enough space, or you can configure the java.io.tmpdir
> property to point to something else.

1. enough space for /tmp partition
I have only 2 partitions:
/dev/sda1/ - linux-swap                    size 1.49GB
/dev/sda2/ - ext4 - mounted to "/"     size  78.51GB        used 8.35GB
free 70.16GB
I haven't any special partition for /tmp.

2. tmpdir for java
I founded parameter JVM_TMP in file /etc/default/tomcat6 and tried to
uncomment and change path - no result, same situation.

Also, I forgot to say, that this error, which I wrote above, placed in
tomcat logs, but in xwiki problem looks like, that the user got message:
"Warning
This request contains an invalid authentication information.
This might happen in the following situations:
Do you want to resend the request? If unsure, say No."

Any other ideas?

--
Best regards
Eugen Colesnicov