+1 vote
I had the same problem until set "Prevent unregistered users from editing
pages, regardless of the page or space rights" on.
But I don't know still if it is a bug or a feature :-)

Kind regards,

Dmitry

Sun, 9 Sep 2012 01:52:12 -0400 от Ashtar Communications
<ashtarcommunicati...@gmail.com>:

>Hi,

It seems that my wiki is spontaneously resetting several configuration

settings, most notably the registration, email, and layout settings. I

enter information like the email server, address, and port, which

panels to display in the sidebar, or whether to require email

verification. After a few hours, I return to the site to find that the

panels are turned off, email registration is turned off and the boxes

for formatting verification emails, etc are blank, and half of the

email settings are cleared. There may also be other configuration

options being reset that I haven't found yet.

I am the only administrative user on the wiki. It's also definitely

not due to vandalism - exactly the same settings disappear every time,

and it has now repeated itself 4 times in the last 24 hours.

I'm running XEM 4.2m2 on Tomcat with MySQL. Any help would be greatly

appreciated...

thanks,

Aaron