Hello,

it's been a while since the last posting. We experienced the problem a
couple of times, but without any serve impact.

I watched the jira issue mentioned by Sergiu Dumitriu. It's status is still
open, major and unassigned, the resolution is unresolved. Any off-jira
updates for this issue?

According to the roadmap, XWiki 4.2 will be released this month, and we are
looking forward to this version. Any chances a fix is or will be in this
release? Will be the hack posted by Jean-Vincent Drean in jira valid and
free of any side-effects?

Greeting
Jan

jira issue: http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-8046