On 10/15/2012 08:50 AM, Paul Libbrecht wrote:

Le 15 oct. 2012 à 14:47, Vincent Massol a écrit :

"Caused by: java.sql.SQLException: Out of Memory"

Try increasing the memory you give to java.

And... migrating to MySQL, Derby, or some other DB which is not memory based!!

paul

The problem is that you're still using the default HSQLDB database, with the default configuration, which is optimized for small trial usages. All the data is kept in memory for fast access, so the memory that is allocated to the process needs to get larger as you add more data to the wiki.

First step to get your wiki started is to increase the memory: in start_xwiki.bat, search for a line similar to:

set XWIKI_OPTS=-Xmx512m -XX:MaxPermSize=128m

Change the -Xmx value to something bigger, like 1024m, and restart XWiki.

Second step is to either switch to a different database engine, or to configure HSQLDB to use a cached table mode, where it loads only a small portion of the database in memory.

On Oct 15, 2012, at 2:44 PM, Higginson Ian (WIRRAL PCT) <ian.higgin...@nhs.net>