Hi, All!

XEM has brilliant opportunity to split knowledgebase into workspaces. But,
there is a "bug" in a multiwiki crosslinks.

One page has link to another in relative format: wiki:Space.Page.

Inside the same wiki on page ranaming, all links to this page are verified and
fixed to the new page name. Excelletn.

The same is done in multiwiki environment. Wiki1:Space1.Page1 has link to
Wiki2:Space2.Page2. Works fine!
On page renaming from Wiki2:Space2.Page2 to e.g. Wiki2:Space2.Page3 we have
broken link in Wiki1:Space1.Page1.

As far as I understand XWiki, there is no way to handle such a situation by
standard means. Moreover, extension to verify external broken links won't be
useful either, cause link is "internal".

So, the question is: is there a way to make multiwiki crosslinks alive in any
page renaming?

Second question is also essential. Is it possible to rename page as following:
Wiki1:Space1.Page1 -> Wiki2:Space1.Page1
As far as I understand, it should be real also (cipy already has this feature).
Such a rename, IMHO, is the best solution in comparison to: export in
wiki1->import in wiki2->delete in wiki1

What are plans for such a XEM "upgrade" in standard functionality?

Kind regards,

Dmitry