Hi,

I'm trying to install XWiki 4.2 on Tomcat container (on Linux Redhat 6.3)

For the extension manager, I have set the proxy using
-Dhttp.proxyHost=theproxy -Dhttp.proxyPort=8080 -Dhttps.proxyHost=theproxy
-Dhttps.proxyPort=8080
the in the CATALINA_OPTS.

Each time the XWiki is started, I have this kind of errors :
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=UTzKUigX

I'm able to install new extensions, but the "Upgrade wizard" didn't found
"XWiki Entreprise UI" (the xwiki-enterprise-ui-all-4.2.xar was manually
uploaded).

Using a simple Java program that use the proxy, I'm able to download the URL
shown in the log. So I guess the proxy is correctly configured.

Am I missing something in the configuration ?