Hi Marius,

Thanks for your response, it works when I use display macro to include the
testpage into the other page, but I need also to include (display) the page
with inline mode inside the other page, since user can click the edit
pencil button on the right corner of the testpage to edit it, right now the
edit button will lead to the testpage in inline mode but the testpage is
not inside the other page which originally include(display) the testpage.

So how to include or display a page with inline mode into another page?

Thanks for your help.

David