Hi Vincent,

Yes I got that and added that configuration in "xwiki.properties" file(and
restarted the Tomcat service) and ran into a couple of new issues.

i. I went into the External Links page, it showed me 2 broken links(which is
correct). Then I edited by broken links test page and corrected the broken
links and as expected the items in External Links Page went away. Now as I
again re-created the broken links, the External Links page is no more
showing up the broken links. I had to restart the Tomcat service to make it
work.

ii. This one is a little odd. If I keep the "icon" parameter in the config.
"rendering.transformations = macro, icon , linkchecker", this is what is
happening to the page contents:

<http://xwiki.475771.n2.nabble.com/file/n7582181/xwiki.png>

Any help on the above issues will be highly appreciated.
Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks,
Debanjan