Hi,

On Dec 11, 2012, at 11:05 AM, xrichard <ldm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for the quick answer.
>
> I'm not able to perform the operation you describe above:
> "You can just set the rights for "user not logged" by clicking on the user
> tab".
>
> Here is a screen capture of my user tab under cloud.xwiki:
> http://www.hiboox.fr/go/images-100/where-to-give-guest-rights,e8e78d7acc333008d1243ebaf86929d4.png.html
>
> You can see:
> - there is no "user not logged" options as you describe
> - that's the reason why I have created a XWikiGuest user and you can see
> the rights I gave to this user without success : guest are still no able to
> add comment on the Blog Wiki.

Indeed, XWiki Cloud is not for public web sites; it's only for private wikis
and thus this option is disabled. BTW you have some special support for XWiki
Cloud through http//network.xwiki.com and you should probably ask your
questions there since this open source project is independent of XWiki Cloud,
which is a XWiki SAS initiative.

> By the way I'm confidente because I have seen on Vincent Massol personnal
> blog that comments for guests are available. Is it because he runs xwiki
> platfom "XWiki Enterprise 4.1.xxx" instead of "3.5.1" on cloud.xwiki ? or
> am I doing something wrong ?

Nothing wrong from your side, but XWiki Cloud doesn't allow that. You should
contact their support and talk to them about your needs.