Robert,

Statistic cleaning is useless since you have never used XWIki Stats on that
DB.
Look at the logs, what happens is somewhat impossible ! So I will have to
be creative to understand why the impossible became possible. But before, I
need some more information.

1) Have you migrated that wiki (at some point in time) from a MyISAM to
innoDB MySQL engine ?
2) What are your skill in databases ?
3) Are you available to talk over irc or any other IM network (MSN, gTalk,
...) ?, it may be faster for me to help you interactively.

Regards,

Denis Gervalle
SOFTEC sa - CEO
eGuilde sarl - CTO