Hello,

My name is Klemen and I would like to request for xwiki hosting. Me and 3
other users would like to start using xwiki enterprise, because we are
working on a non-profit student project and this tool would be very useful
for handling organisation and management for the whole project. In few
words, main goal is to connect students from different faculties and
provide a base of students where people can connect for projects or setting
up start-ups. We think it would expand entrepreneurial possibilities in
Slovenia.

Thank you very much and have a nice day,

Klemen