Am 22.01.2013 18:04, schrieb Vincent Massol:

On Jan 22, 2013, at 5:51 PM, Richard Hierlmeier <rhierlme...@googlemail.com>
wrote:

Am 21.01.2013 21:37, schrieb Vincent Massol:
Hi Richard,

On Jan 21, 2013, at 9:10 PM, Richard Hierlmeier <rhierlme...@googlemail.com>
wrote:

Hi XWiki users,

I could not find in the XWiki documentation a hint of the supported languages
for the code macro.

I wrote a small script in a XWiki page that read out of pygment (the technology
behind the code macro) all supported languages with language name, files
extension and mimetype.

See:

http://www.hierlmeier.de/wiki/bin/view/Main/SupportedCodeMacroLanguages

Very nice! Would be awesome if you contribute it as a code snippet on
http://extensions.xwiki.org ! :)

I added the following page:

http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Supported+Languages+in+CodeMacro

Thanks but this is not correct…

What you need to do is contribute an extension of type "snippet".

Go to http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/WebHome and in the "contribute
extension" field type "Supported Languages in Code Macro" and click submit… :)

Sorry for that,

I added a extension is the described way:

http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/CodeMacro+Languages

Vincent can you delete the incorrect page.

Richard