Hi,

On Jan 24, 2013, at 7:29 AM, Ldm Public <ldm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've tried to document this Macro on http://platform.xwiki.org by
> running/displaying somewhere the macro results, but I failed :
> - I'm not allowed to create a new page (I was thinking of creating a page
> containing Richard's macro)

Anyone registered can create pages normally so that's strange. However this
doesn't look like the place to document the code macro. That is already done
here:
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Code+Macro

Not sure what is Richard's macro but if Richard contributed a new macro it
should be contributed on extensions.xwiki.org and thus documented in that page
there.

> - I'm not allowed to modify syntax page
> http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/XWikiSyntax (I was thinking of
> adding a footnote with link to the extension)

This one is normal. There's a special page acess right set on it because this
page is generated, see
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/XWikiSyntax?viewer=code

The reason is that this page is packaged in the default XWiki XAR and we didn't
want duplication.

> - thus I've checked if I was allowed to add a comment on the page
> http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/XWikiSyntax and I succeed with
> a dummy comment but now I can not change/remove this comment ;-(.

I don't remember what rights we ask for removing comments.

> 2 requests:
> First : please delete my dummy comment here :
> http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/XWikiSyntax . That's in advance
> to Wiki admins

Done

> Second : what is the best way to "promote" Richard's macro and to let users
> know what are / how they can check the available languages in Code macro ?

It's already promoted here:
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/CodeMacro+Languages

But it's not a macro, it's a code snippet.