Hello,

I'm sorry but I'm completely confused about upgrade on myxwiki.org :-( .

When I enter in the Wiki admin pages I see a warning message at the top asking me to perform an upgrade of the XAR: "*December 29: Upgraded xwiki to version 4.4-rc-1. Don't forget to upgrade your wiki with the new XAR file <http://maven.xwiki.org/releases/org/xwiki/enterprise/xwiki-enterprise-ui-all/4.4-rc-1/xwiki-enterprise-ui-all-4.4-rc-1.xar> (Upgrade instructions <http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/Upgrade#HUpgradingwikidocuments>).*" Rather than importing the xar file I would prefer to use EM (Extensin Manager) because my Wiki has already been customized and I want to manage "conflicts".

When I search with EM "standard" search, all extensions are already upgraded to 4.4-rc-1 version: for instance "XWiki Platform - Extension - Script / 4.4-rc-1 / Installed by default" => so do I realy need to upgrade? Due to Thomas answer (see below) I've tried to use advanced search in EM but it doesn't show any results, what should I search for? ("4.4*" or "upgrade/" return no results).

Also in answer below Thomas suggests that it's possible to update Wiki (on myxwiki.org only?) to any version thru EM, for instance am I able to upgrade to the latest xwiki-enterprise-ui-all-4.5-rc-1.xar <http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/DownloadCode/DownloadFeedback?downloadLink=http://download.forge.objectweb.org/xwiki/xwiki-enterprise-ui-all-4.5-rc-1.xar&projectType=Latest&projectVersion=4.5-rc-1&projectID=1>?

Thanks for your clarification (it's hard to be a newbie)