On Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 5:13 PM, Naoufel Chbihi
<naoufel.chb...@ssc-spc.gc.ca> wrote:
> Hello Vincent
>
> I have tested XWiki Enterprise for a few weeks and now I decided to install
> Xwiki Enterprise Manager to set up multiple wikis.
>
> The steps that you described are correct; that's what I did.  When I first
> accessed the application as an Admin, the Distribution Wizard appeared but it
> was showing the following message at the bottom:

> "We couldn't find any extension with id 'org.xwiki.manager:xwiki-manager-ui'
> and version '4.5.1'. Make sure you have the right extension repositories
> configured."

Assuming you haven't modified xwiki.properties file, this message
probably means that the Distribution Wizard couldn't connect to the
default configured extension repositories (extensions.xwiki.org and
maven.xwiki.org). Above this message you should have a warning message
that tells you the installation process requires internet access. Make
sure the default extension repositories are accessible.

Hope this helps,
Marius