On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 12:32 AM, Ldm Public <ldm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Thanks for your answer.
>
> That's excatly what I have done: upgrade to 4.5.3-SNAPSHOT (like displayed
> in the top admin message in my wiki on myxwiki.org) with extension manager.
> I've used the advanced search with
> "org.xwiki.enterprise:xwiki-enterprise-ui" for Extension ID and
> "4.5.3-SNAPSHOT" for Version.
>

> I tried again today and after a lot of conflicts resolutions (I'm really
> surprise to see so many changes) => the upgrade is OK !

Is it the first time you upgrade your wiki using the Extension
Manager? Actually, what button did you get: Install or Upgrade? If
it's the first time (Install button) then you got so many conflicts
because the Extension Manager couldn't perform automatic 3-way merges
since you didn't have a previous version of XWiki Enterprise UI
installed (the wiki pages were there but the extension index didn't
include the XWiki Enterprise UI extension). Next time you perform the
upgrade (Upgrade button) you shouldn't get any merge conflicts, or
very few. For instance, when I upgraded xwiki.org main wiki from
version 4.3 to 4.5.2 I didn't get any (i.e. all conflicts were
resolved automatically).

Hope this helps,
Marius