If you use Chrome 25+ (minimum version required) when you visit a page in
the wiki, a message with a button should show up at the top of your page.
If your wiki is https you'll only need to authorize once (in the session I
think), otherwise at each page unfortunately
 I'll update the extension soon with some more messages in the UI to see if
the recognition worked or not

Ludovic

Le samedi 13 avril 2013, Hamster a écrit :

> I just noticed that there's an icon in the "omni-bar" of Chrome which
> allows
> me to authorize the use of media (camera and microphone)
>
> Otherwise:
>
> Settings --> Show Advanced Settings --> Settings for Content --> (Scroll
> down to) Media
>
> (Translated from Dutch to English)

Sent from Mobile