Hi everyone,

myxwiki.org has been upgraded to XE 5.0.1. If you own a wiki hosted
there you should have a look at the release notes for this version at:
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/ReleaseNotes/

We also strongly recommend an upgrade to the latest wiki version. This
time you will get your own Distribution Wizard to help you when you
access your wiki.

Note that if you did not upgraded recently you will need to to
indicate what is the version of the xar you upgraded last time (it's
OK if it's a bit older when you are not absolutely sure). If you
really don't have any idea you can choose "I don't know" that will
produce quite a lot of "conflicts" (for every difference between your
version and the new version) that you will have to confirm one by one
(be careful to keep current version of configuration pages, see the
list on [1]) but next time you will have full 3 ways merge.

If you still want to upgrade it the old way you can cancel the DW,
download the official XWiki Enterprise 5.0.1 xar on
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/Download and follow the
upgrade guide [1].

To be notified of the myxwiki.org server upgrade you can follow
myxwiki on twitter:
http://twitter.com/myxwiki

[1]:
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/AdminGuide/Upgrade#HUpgradingwikidocuments