I have a server named wikiServer01.company.com   There is a DNS alias to that
server for wiki.company.com

I get all sorts of errors in the logs about The wiki [wiki] does not exist.
When I try to attach pictures to a wiki page.

Caused by:
com.xpn.xwiki.XWikiException: Error number 2 in 0: The wiki [wiki] does not
exist
at com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.getXWiki(XWiki.java:505)

I can't seem to find how to set an alias for the server in the documentation.

Is this setup even  supported?  I'm using the latest 5.0.1 all in one
application on Jetty  ( With the intention of when I figure this out We'll move
it into tomcat)

--
Mark Gardner
KC Research Automation