Hi,

I am new to XWiki. I use XWiki 5.0.1.

I following FAQ tutorial to create my first app. Finally I make it work but
there is some little difference comparing with what described in the
tutorial(http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/DevGuide/FAQTutorialManual)

After clicked "CREATE THE DOCUMENT SHEET", the tutorial said I should add
XWiki.SheetClass object to my sheet page. Then it told me Click on the "CREATE
THE DOCUMENT TEMPLATE" button and add in wiki mode the following code:
{{include document="FAQ.FAQClassSheet"/}}
But after finished these steps, the app not works.

Instead I did the following:

(a)    after click  CREATE THE DOCUMENT SHEET, I clicked Bind the sheet to the
class.

(b)   after click  CREATE THE DOCUMENT TEMPLATE, I clicked Add a FAQ class to
the template.
I find that after (a), the document sheet contain the similar code listed on
the tutorial . But after (b), the document template does not contain any
explicit code like {{include document= "FAQ.FAQ...."}}.

My Questions:
1. is what I did right? That is, XWiki 5.0.1 make our life easier.
2. am I luck that my app works, I mean, will add {{include....}} is a mandatory
for the document template?
     If I needed to add {{include...}} in the document template, should the
document name be "FAQ.FAQClassSheet" or "FAQ.FAQSheet" ( the name on my page is
"FAQ.FAQSheet")?

Thanks for your help!

Guofeng