Hello,

I think I found the problem and why it happened ...
I performed a diff between a fresh install of xe 4.5.2 and the xwiki
created by my functional tests, and restricted to the following list of
dependencies that were missing:
xwiki-platform-legacy-annotation-4.5.2.jar
xwiki-platform-legacy-model-4.5.2.jar
xwiki-platform-legacy-observation-4.5.2.jar
xwiki-platform-legacy-oldcore-4.5.2.jar

I think it's because I used customized pages for LiveTableResults and
LiveTableResultsMacros, but based on an older version...

BR,
Jeremie