 De : Valdis Vītoliņš <valdis.vitol...@odo.lv>
À : Kévin Laîné <kevinla...@yahoo.fr>; XWiki Users <users@xwiki.org>
Envoyé le : Jeudi 23 mai 2013 14h50
Objet : Re: [xwiki-users] [myxwiki] new wiki request

Kévin,
you can probably include following velocity script in your pages.
#if($request.getRequestURL().substring(7,32)!
="www.familleassociative.fr")
## (please count characters yourself!)
$response.sendRedirect("http://www.familleassociative.fr/${request.getRequestURL().substring(32)}")
#end

And maybe even you can put this code in Xwiki settings:
../xwiki/bin/admin/XWiki/XWikiPreferences?editor=globaladmin&section=Presentation
at the end of "HTTP Meta Information" field.

Valdis