Hello

I do not have a Wiki at the moment and was looking at a few options. XWiki
looks like a good choice but I am not familiar with Wiki (this on too) and
have a few questions please.

Can someone please assist with the following quires.

1: Is XWiki free?

2: I have WEB space on a Unix/Linux hoster e.g. PHP, MySQL etc.. Will this
Wiki work on my WEB space e.g. what language is it written in?

3: Do I need root access to my WEB space in order to
install/configure/maintain this Wiki

4: I have a quick look at the sandbox and tried to upload a video which was
more than 32MB, I received the error that the file was too large. With my
WEB hosting the storage is unlimited therefore can I configure XWiki to
upload say files up to 200MB for example?

5: If I upload say MP4 and Windows Media Files to my XWiki site, will the
play inline without the user having to have either an MP4 or Windows Media
player installed?

6: Will the search engine that comes with XWili search "inside of files" as
well as the file names? i.e. is there an option to say also search file
contents.

Thanks all for your time

EBrant