Hello everybody,

Recently I have taken a look at the status of the german language
translations, and I have found several sections which should be improved.

The main categories of interest, which are missing important translations
are: Extension Manager, SOLR, Workspaces.

Below there is a list with the missing translations in german.

* XWiki CORE Resources aprox. 512 missing, the most important being the
Extensions Manager -
http://l10n.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Platform/XWikiCoreResources?action=viewempty&language=de
* Main SOLR Translations approx 4 missing -
http://l10n.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Platform/MainSolrTranslations?action=viewempty&language=de
* Workspace Application (Workspace Application - Workspace Translations)
approx 32 missing-
http://l10n.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Platform/WorkspaceApplication-TemplateTranslations?action=viewempty&language=de
* Workspace Application aprox 121 -
http://l10n.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Platform/WorkspaceApplication?action=viewempty&language=de
* Annotations aprox. 5 -
http://l10n.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Platform/AnnotationCodeTranslations?action=viewempty&language=de

Since unfortunately I don't know german, I am bringing this to the
community so maybe someone with german skills is willing to help.
All you need to contribute is to know german and an account to
l10n.xwiki.org.

Regards,
Sorin B.