I'm guessing that by "drop and drag" mode you mean the "Inline Form"
edit mode of a dashboard page (Workspace home page is a dashboard).
What happens now if you edit the Workspace home page? Do you still get
the Inline Form edit mode but the drag & drop doesn't work or you get
a different view? If it's just the drag & drop that doesn't work then
probably one of the extensions you installed loads a JavaScript (on
all pages) that conflicts with the JavaScript on the dashboard edit
page.

To fix the problem you have to find the culprit extension and either
uninstall it or try to restrict the scope of the JavaScript code it
loads if possible (ideally the JavaScript code should be loaded on
demand).

Hope this helps,
Marius