We're going to wait for 5.2RC1 (which is planned in a week) for
upgrading myxwiki.org . But in order to make the Menu Application
usable on the current 5.0.1 version I modified global.vm . I could
have done this long ago but I realised just now that there's a small
change needed in order to make the Menu App work on 5.0.1.

Let me know if you have problems installing or using the Menu Application.

Hope this helps,
Marius