Google has the "print view" and the "history view" of that page in its index.
No idea why it did something like that.

These views of non-existing pages are empty and say the page was created just
now by anonymous.
The views contain a correct "canonical link" header which should have told
Google that this print view is not the "real thing".
Maybe the 404 of the actual page made Google think the print view is better
than nothing, and keep it in its index :-/
I have not been able to figure out from where the link pointing to this page
comes from, or by what other means Google came to the conclusion this page
should exist.