Thomas Mortagne wrote
> On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 7:49 AM, -bt- <

> kais3n@

> > wrote:
> Are you sure 'xwiki' is the password you chose when installing XWiki ?
> Look at /etc/xwiki/hibernate.cfg.xml and search for
> <property
> name="connection.password">
> .

Thanks for the help that was the last time the problem and now it works!
Maybe I should look a little bit more to MySQL syntax before copy & past it.

But I'm just wondering why do I need to run this after a standard Xwiki
Installation.
Or should I only grant all rights while running this update and than
downgrade back?