Hello,I have been trying to install xwiki for a few days now on a redhat 6.4
system, and I face some problems.I have installed Apache/Tomcat and MySQL
first, downloaded xwiki 5.2.1 war package, and put it in
$TOMCAT_HOME/webapps folder.I could reach the "Distribution Wizard",
selected to skip, and reached the Main page. The issue is that I can't
import any .xar, simply because I don't have any possibility to do so. When
I hover over "Wiki" on the top menu, I don't have anything.I have also tried
to create a user and to log in, and I noticed some strange things :- I was
redirected to register page after logon- I can't update profile or
preferences (no visible panel for that)etc...It seems that the installation
was not complete, and that some functionnalities aren't fully installed.I
got no errors when xwiki .war was deployed, there are the only errors I can
see :- 2013-11-13 14:30:01,761 [Active Installs Ping Thread] WARN
a.i.c.ActiveInstallsPingThread - Failed to send Active Installation ping to
[http://extensions.xwiki.org/activeinstalls]. Error = [ConnectException:
Connection timed out]. Will retry in [86400] seconds...- when I restart
Tomcat : SEVERE: A web application created a ThreadLocal with key of type
[com.xpn.xwiki.store.migration.AbstractDataMigrationManager.ThreadLock]
(value
[com.xpn.xwiki.store.migration.AbstractDataMigrationManager$ThreadLock@e5e75e8])
and a value of type [java.lang.Integer] (value [0]) but failed to remove it
when the web application was stopped. To prevent a memory leak, the
ThreadLocal has been forcibly removed.Nov 13, 2013 3:31:42 PM
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol destroyMysql user have all
privileges on xwiki database, Linux user belong to tomcat and mysql groups,
I followed xwiki instructions for Tomcat and Mysql configuration. I am
testing xwiki with the last version of Firefox...Could you please help me to
fix this ?I can give you more information if I was't clear enough.Thanks in
advance for your help !Axel.