Hi Caleb,

I think the issue is that the 'jQueryNoConflict' module defined inline
in javascript.vm

define('jQueryNoConflict', ['jquery'], function($) { $.noConflict();
return $; });

is not available to the iframe that this extension creates. It's
available only to the 'mother' page, which includes the iframe. If you
inspect the iframe you can see that it loads 3 scripts:

/xwiki/resources/js/amd/require.js
/xwiki/bin/download/XWiki/TableEdit/jquery%2Dsheet%2Damd.zip/jqs.js
/jQueryNoConflict.js

The first too are fine. The last one is obviously wrong. Any idea how
to fix this?

Thanks,
Marius

On Fri, Nov 15, 2013 at 7:53 AM, Caleb James DeLisle <c...@hyperboria.ca> wrote:
> I think at this point it's probably best to go ahead and report a bug on
> jira.xwiki.org. This looks like it is just not performing correctly since
> some changes in the underlying platform, I sincerely apologize and appreciate
> your help on the matter.
>
> Thanks,
> Caleb
>

> On 11/14/2013 06:36 PM, shouldbe q931 wrote:
>> On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 5:20 PM, shouldbe q931 <shouldbeq...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Hi Caleb,
>>>
>>> Apologies, should have checked first, there are two errors in the console
>>>
>>> [17:18:33.222] Error: Script error for: jQueryNoConflict
>>> http://requirejs.org/docs/errors.html#scripterror @
>>> https://xwiki.domain.com/xwiki/resources/js/amd/require.js:1
>>> [17:18:40.116] Error: Load timeout for modules:
>>> xwiki/bin/download/XWiki/TableEdit/jquery%2Dsheet%2Damd.zip/iframe!xwiki/bin/download/XWiki/TableEdit/jquery%2Dsheet%2Damd.zip/jqs@jquery-sheet-iframe_unnormalized2,xwiki/bin/download/XWiki/TableEdit/jquery%2Dsheet%2Damd.zip/iframe!xwiki/bin/download/XWiki/TableEdit/jquery%2Dsheet%2Damd.zip/jqs@jquery-sheet-iframe
>>> http://requirejs.org/docs/errors.html#timeout @