A user asked me if we could use the AppWithinMinutes (AWM) to create an error
log for a machine. When an error occures at that machine, the user would add
the date, error code, and some other stuff.

So I said, yes, we can use the AWM for that...but then I realized that a
user needs to enter a new page name if he wants to add a new entry to that
application.

For an errorlog application I would like to have an "autoincrement" that
automaticly generates a new (non-existing) pagename.

Is this possible with AWM?