On 28 Nov 2013 at 17:38:57, vinc...@massol.net (vinc...@massol.net) wrote:

Hi,

Thanks for reporting, I’ve created a jira issue for it:
http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-9749
Actually I’ve commented and it’s not as simple….

Please check the comments there and let us know exactly your configuration and
what you did? Versions of XWiiki, whether you upgraded, how, etc?

It’ll get fixed in 5.2.2.