Hi Martin,

This was fixed in https://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-9611 in 5.2.1 and 5.3M2.

On 29 Nov 2013 at 17:59:43, Marcin Zajączkowski (msz...@wp.pl) wrote:

Hi. A few months ago I hit the problem with exporting images to PDF with
the "XWiki MultipagePdfExport Application - Space Export" plugin with
configured LDAP/AD/SSO - https://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-9161

After some time there was a fix suggested in that issue (a change of one
line) which works and looks reasonably. I don't know who is responsible
for the "Old Core - PDF export" component and who has proper knowledge
and permissions to review proposed change and push it into the
repository, so I asked here to gain attentions to make it fixed upstream.

Thanks
Marcin